Gallagher & Turner work closely with a network of national and international artists and galleries to present artwork of the highest standard. We are occasionally able to source other artworks by artists we represent for clients looking for particular pieces. If you have any particular requirements, we are happy to discuss these with you.
We are happy to answer any queries and give more details about any artwork you are interested in. Here are the answers to some of the questions you may ask:
1. We will be happy to send a larger, high-resolution JPEG images upon request
2. We can give more information about condition of an artwork, and about the artist
3. Sizes given are generally image size. All pictures are unframed unless otherwise stated and will have a bespoke conservation-standard mount with backing, and wrapped in cellophane; if we state the work is framed, then we will give more information about the frame, or frame work to your specification
4. The prices listed on our website do not include postage and packaging, which is added at checkout, or arranged over the phone. Our pictures are all securely packed for postage in hardboard and plenty of bubblewrap. If it is a larger framed picture we may need to make a crate case for safe transit. Please note that postage costs include the cost of materials and packaging time, not just the cost of delivery itself: this makes sure that the work is packed properly and will not get damaged en route.
5. We will send out the artwork on receipt of payment through our online shop, by credit/debit card payment or bank transfer directly to the Gallery, or on receipt of a cheque (made payable to Gallagher & Turner). Please allow four days for your cheque to clear
6. If the picture does not meet your expectations, it must be returned safely and undamaged at your own expense, and we will then be happy to refund the cost of the picture
Artworks and publications ordered from our website are dispatched using reliable couriers. Items are packaged to the highest standard, and sent using trackable services using the tracking information we provide. Please note that a signature will usually be required upon delivery. We are happy to schedule the dispatch of your order so it has the best chance of arriving on a date suitable for you. Please contact us when you place your order to discuss your requirements on 0191 261 4465.
Please note that larger artworks or more fragile items may require more careful packaging, so it may take longer to dispatch these items.
If an artwork does not meet your expectations, it must be returned safely at your own expense, unaltered and with their original packaging. We will then be happy to refund the cost of the picture. Items must be returned within 28 days from the date of sale. Buyers are liable for any damage that occurs to the work due to improper packing when sent back to us. Please contact us if you require further information on 0191 261 4465.
Please note that all pictures on this website are the copyright property of the artist, or their agent, and may not be reproduced in any form without the written permission of the copyright owner. The image continues to remain the copyright property of the artist, or their agent after the sale of the original artwork, and the artist or their agent has the sole right to reproduce the image as they require.